Skip to main content

Week 3C - 5 Businesses

1. Fashion Nova
2. https://www.fashionnova.com/
3. Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, SnapChat, Instagram and YouTube
4. Overall, all platforms look like they are well-used.
5. All were last posted on today, except Pinterest (3 days ago) and YouTube (2 weeks ago)

1. Adobe
2. https://www.adobe.com/
3. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn
4. All platforms look well-used
5. All platforms were last posted on today, with the exception of LinkedIn (2 days ago)

1. The Shade Room
2. http://theshaderoom.com/
3. Facebook and Instagram
4. Both look well-used
5. All platforms were last posted on today

1. Puma
2. https://us.puma.com/en_US/home?locale=en_US&mktID=PL:Brand%20Marketing:Puma.com-CatchAllPage:United%20States-en&plinkID=Brand
3. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube
4. The only platforms that look well-used is Instagram and Twitter.
5. Facebook was last updated 9/4, Twitter and Instagram were last updated today, Pinterest was updated 52 weeks ago and YouTube was updated 2 months ago.

1. Best Buy
2. https://www.bestbuy.com/
3. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest
4. All look well-used.
5. All were posted on today, except Instagram (3 days ago)

Facebook and Instagram seem to always be the common theme across the board. It seems all companies utilize their platforms in the correct way and reach their intended audience.

Comments



  1. Hello!
    a debt of gratitude is in order for sharing this blog it's extremely useful to execute in our work.


    Regards.
    Trendy Women's Fashion Clothing

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week 3A - Communication: Business & Consumer

The only time I have experienced difficulty communicating with a business was when I had an issue with GroupOn. One of my products said it shipped to a completely different city (it was something I purchased for a friend). My friend was out of town at the time the item was delivered so I was unable to figure out if it made it or not. I was able to, through the app, get a refund eventually. I have seen social media make it easier for others to reach companies. I have never personally tried it. My experience is neither positive or negative since I haven't done it. If I had a business on social media, I would respond to positive comments with acknowledgment and appreciation. I would respond to negative comments by being apologetic and working to solve the issue. I would probably try to bring the negative commenter to direct messages, though.

Week 2A: Overview of Social Media

I feel that Facebook is geared more towards personal use. That is what I most commonly see it used for. Businesses attempted to integrate but to me it seems only large companies do better on this platform. I also only utilize Facebook for personal use. If I didn't want an easy way to keep my entire family and extended family updated on my daughter, I probably wouldn't have it myself. I would say Instagram is a great platform for businesses. I use social media marketing a lot on Instagram and find it to be the most user-friendly of all the platforms for this. LinkedIn seems like it would be a good resource for a more professional angle on networking. Instagram could probably be used for both personal and business. It is a good platform for both. People like convenience and Instagram is that. It is all somewhat of an all-in-one package.